Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Friday, December 10, 2010

WHAT A SUCCESS!!



I am sitting here after 11:00 and feeling "wired." I am reflecting about the amazing blessings that God has given us. The art show was a success and the Christmas Boutique at church tonight was such a great time! We raised enough money to adopt two endangered animals and to go on another outreach to the Purple Palace Orphanage. It was so fun to share stories about what inspired me to make my jewelry pieces and also for shoppers to be excited that their money was going towards worthwhile causes.

I am doing a little grading of papers right now (this actually is for my family and bills!!), then I will try and get to sleep. Ugh! I am tired, but my mind is going a mile a minute.

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment