Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

IT'S HERE!

Tomorrow is the day. Our second annual art show has arrived! The kids and I have been working so hard over the last several weeks, to create some great notecards, bookmarks, and framed pieces. I am a little nervous that we will not have enough stuff!! No to mention, I made the open house from 11-3, which seems like an awfully long time!!

This year, though, I am excited because the kids really put forth the effort. Last year, I used their old artwork and created the pieces. They helped, but minimally. This year, I felt that Jacob and Jordyn did the majority of the work. It was fun to see their passion for helping animals, come out in their artwork. I also have started some new jewelry designs to put out for "Jewelry for a Cause." I am tired, but looking forward to the blessings that God has in store. I feel that our hearts are for serving and giving, and this attitude is the most important goal for tomorrow's show.

I haven't taken pictures yet, but will tomorrow and post them here. Off to bed. I am so tired. Just finished grading papers......

No comments:

Post a Comment