Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Yes, we save the animals through artwork!

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm back!!!


It has been awhile. I have been a little busy, to say the least! Classes online and on-campus, homeschooling, jewelry for a Cause, planning for Costa Rica, and oh yes, being a wife and mother.

Speaking of Jewelry for a Cause. I am having a sale. I just want to move some old inventory and make room for some new designs. I will paste my message that I put on facebook here.

Come and check out my Jewelry for a Cause page. I am asking for a $10 donation and in return you receive a unique handmade necklace. I am trying to move my inventory so that I can make some new pieces for the holidays.
Proceeds go to my latest “cause” which is the homeless population. The kids and I serve breakfast every week at God’s Extended Hand in downtown San Diego. We have built some amazing relationships. There is so much need. Right now, we are blessed to be able to provide cards and stationary for people to connect to their families and friends. Our church provides the stamps. Some of the stories that have come out of our serving, are awesome! For example, a young man was able to send a card to his relatives in Alabama. They sent him a bus ticket. Another gentlemen has been looking for a bike. His was stolen. He wants to get back to Ocean Beach so I am looking for, or raising money for, a cruiser. While we know that reality tells us that these people need so much more than a bike, card, or meal, but to us the hope and joy we can give them through our service and occasional gifts, hopefully can make a difference!!!
So, check out my Jewelry for a Cause!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment